[caption id="attachment_2853" align="aligncenter" width="592"] photo - flickr.com/photos/undergroundbastard/[/caption] In my quest for lean superhero-ness, I'm following the Wendler 5/3/1 strength training program. Twice a week, Dave...Read More
Crystal really outdid herself this morning.
- 1-legged burpees, 5L/5R
- med ball wood choppers, 5L, 5R / 6-, 10-, 8-lb. ball
- sprint w/ the ball to the first bridge pillar and back
- 20X overhead med ball throw, 10-lb. ball
- 20X overhead head tap situp, 10-lb. ball
- 30X Russian twist, 10-lb. ball
The 1-legged burpees were AWESOME. I love when we try something new and it sounds completely ridiculous and impossibly hard and then we do it and it’s FUN. And hard. But FUN.
[And I love when I write run-on sentences, and I don’t care.]