This Thanksgiving, I'll be starting the day with meditation, then watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's all about balance, people. Then later in the...Read More
And A Deadhang Pullup, No Band
Dave and I did The 12 Days of CrossFit Christmas workout this morning. A few observations:
1. Silly headgear and socks make any workout more fun.
2. Burpee box jumps are awesome.
3. Handstand pushups are not.
4. Brian Setzer Orchestra’s Christmas Rocks is a fine soundtrack for a holiday WOD.
5. I wish Santa could bring me a kipping pullup or, at the very least, new workout pants because these are not very flattering on me.
Yes, my chin did clear the bar on this chinup… no jump! no band!… but there’s still a little box under my feet. For now.
Our time: 16:30
We did 7 one-arm snatches on each side and alternated our burpee box jumps (I go, you go. I go, you go.)