For some reason, I think I like Fight Gone Bad. Fight Gone Bad 3 rounds: 1:00 push press, 55# 1:00 row 1:00 wall balls, 15#,...Read More
Parking Garage Bootcamp = Wall Ball!
Fight Gone Bad
3 rounds, 1 minute on each activity:
- box jumps, 12-inch box w/ 45-lb. plate
- C2 rower
- wall ball, 12-lb. ball
- sumo deadlift high pull, 55-lb. bar
- push press, 55-lb. bar
The deal is that you do as many reps as you can during the one minute, then rotate. At the end, total reps are added up and you’ve got your score. I don’t know what my score was, but I know I muddled through everything fairly well ’til I got to the last set of push press. I muscled the bar up to my chest, but couldn’t get it overhead and had to switch to the 35-lb. bar.
I look forward to the day I don’t have to scale the workout. I want to be elite!
Yesterday I ran three easy miles at the hike & bike trail.
And today… Bootcamp.
20 – 15 – 10 – 15 – 20 reps:
- wall ball, 6-lb. ball
- overhead press, 1st set=15-lb. dumbbells, remainder = 10-lb. dumbbells
- partner med ball: 2X 20 overhead-tap med ball situps
- 3 rounds, 5X throw the med ball up the parking ramp, run and get it, repeat
Then I ate my favorite breakfast (turkey, Fiber One w/ blueberries & milk, almonds), and now I’m in work jail.
Work jail, people.
Thank goodness I did my prison burpees this morning so I won’t get shanked in the bathroom.