I wrote the post below in 2009 when I was going through a transition in my workouts. I was reminded of it this morning, while I struggled...Read More
Take a Walk
My fitbit and I have been trying to get 10,000 steps (average) every day. Maybe you want to go for a walk, too!
10 Reasons to Take a Walk
1. It makes your heart stronger.
2. It lowers your risk of disease.
3. It makes your metabolism hum.
4. It keeps your brain sharp.
5. It fights osteoporosis.
6. It gives you a killer butt and legs.
7. It keeps you flexible.
8. It can boost your vitamin D levels.
9. It pumps up your energy.
10. It will put a smile on your face.