I just roasted a duck. This would not be extraordinary except for the complicating fact that I was also packing boxes for our move. WHO...Read More
My Top 16 Whole30 Recipes of the Year
I like to think that all of my recipes are winners because I love them all equally—but my site stats have something to say about that!
Here are the 16 most popular recipes on my blog from 2016. Bonus! They’re all 100% paleo and Whole30 approved. And delicious. And winners.
16. Sweet Potato Soup with Bacon from Well Fed 2
15. Bora Bora Fireballs from Well Fed
14. Stovetop Pork Carnitas from Well Fed
13. Golden Cauliflower Soup from Well Fed 2
12. Silky Gingered Zucchini Soup from Well Fed 2
11. Riceless Sushi fromWell Fed
10. Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Roast from Well Fed 2
9. Basic Zucchini Noodles from Well Fed 2
8. Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Rice
7. Pad Thai from Well Fed
6. Oven-Fried Salmon Cakes from Well Fed 2
5. The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat from Well Fed
4. Coconut Aminos & Soy Sauce Substitute
3. Sunshine Sauce from Well Fed
2. Mayo from Well Fed
And the number one recipe on my site in 2016…
1. Chocolate Chili from Well Fed
More Like This...
August 21 Posted by
My Whole30 Story
It occurred to me that new readers might not be familiar with my long, loving track record with the Whole 30. It's not a success...Read More
I am so glad to see that two of my favorites from this year made the list. The salmon sweet potato burgers have become a staple in this house, and my husband loved the chocolate chili! Thanks for continuing to provide delicious and easy recipes; all of which make me completely forget about all of the things not on my plate.
You’re so nice! I’m really glad the recipes are making your life a little tastier. Happy new year!
My parents are coming over for a meal tonight and my mum has requested Moroccan lamb so I whipped out my copy of Well Fed to make the raz-el-hanout to marinate my lamb leg. I will also serve the moroccan dipping sauce and my favourite of your recipes, the cauliflower cous cous. Thanks for the great recipes!
That sounds so delicious! Hope it was a huge hit.
I’d add your fried chicken meatballs and collard greens to this list!! One of my favorite meals. Even my “I only like steak” daughter inhales them. So glad I found your site 🙂
Hooray! I’m so happy you like them.
The chocolate chili and the best chicken you’ll ever eat are family faves!! Looking forward to the best of 2017 list! Happy New Year and best wishes on your move to Prague! 😀
Happy new year to you! And happy cooking 🙂
I love so many of these!
Also I just realized that for the second time I will be moving when you do. I moved across country (Virginia to California) the same time you moved the opposite direction. And I am also packing & planning an overseas move now (to Germany.)