Welcome to the final virtual meeting of our book club and our discussion of Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudas! (If you don't know...Read More
Primal Body, Primal Mind: Q&A #1
If we were all sitting together in my living room, I’d ask you some questions to get the ball rolling, so I want to give you a chance to share your thoughts before I chime in. One thing I will throw into the discussion, however, is that I la-la-love the list on pages 60-61 under “Yikes! What Do I Do?” The first tip is especially wonderful: “Take time out and focus on being relaxed and calmly present at meal time.” I love that the book includes practical, easy-to-implement advice, in addition to all of the research.
I have lots more to say, but first: YOU! Take a look at the questions below and share your thoughts in comments. Don’t feel pressure to answer all five questions… you can just respond to the ones that inspire you. Or blast us with your thoughts, if you’re really feelin’ it.
- How do you feel about what you’ve read so far? Is it challenging your beliefs? Confirming them? Did you find anything surprising?
- There are a lot of passages that make me feel angry at the current state of our farming industry+government+medical establishment triangle. How about you – did anything you read make your blood boil?
- What are the top three take-aways for you from the first nine chapters?
- Have you decided to make any changes to your habits? What are one or two things you’re thinking about trying?
- Is there anything that you need a little more explanation to understand or anything that left you feeling confused? Maybe, as a group, we can figure it out!
Chapters 1-9 – Monday, August 29 – DONE!
Chapters 10-23 – Monday, September 19
Chapters 24-31 – Friday, September 30
If you’re new here, you’re welcome to join us! Just get a copy of Primal Body, Primal Mind and chime in on the discussion anytime!