Come along with me on a Friday romp — this story is going to weave together punk rock dreams, self-publishing, Roller Derby, Social Distortion, and...Read More
Karaoke Apocalypse – TOMORROW @ The Highball
All CrossFit (and veggies and sleep) could make me a dull girl… that’s why there’s Karaoke Apoclaypse. My ridiculously fun, talented, rock-n-roll bandmates insure that along with all the healthy stuff, I remember to wear something skimpy and rock it out once in a while.
Why should you come to the Karaoke Apocalypse show?
- Live. band. karaoke.
- Punk rock, metal, and new wave from the ’70s and ’80s. This is only the good stuff, people. Check out the songlist on the KA website.
- I will be serenading my dear friend Erin, in celebration of her last day with the corporate overlords, and my other dear friend Stacey (CrossFitter), in honor of her birthday.
- It’s at the fabulous Highball, the new bowling alley-karaoke mecca-skeeball venue-bar-restaurant created by the geniuses at the Alamo Drafthouse.
- I’m staying up late… you should, too!
- The band has a costume surprise. Hint: It could be dangerous. For you.
- Tambourine playing.
Need more convincing? Check us out on YouTube. Ridiculous fun.