Dig In

The best advice is, again, the most annoying advice.

Five Paleo Dinners To Cook Next Week #36

We are so close to the finish line. And even though this has been a mental race, I definitely have that feeling I remember from...

Five Paleo Dinners To Cook Next Week #35

We're putting in 12-hour days right now, shooting the photos for the new cookbook and making final edits because holy crap ohmygosh how did this...

Comments

• Lydia says:

This makes me wish I had a Tumblr where I could re-post it.

• Amy in Austin says:

Awesome! Mind if I steal this and use it to guilt my rugby team into doing preseason sprints with me?

• sara says:

perfect statement for just getting back from a WOD of 18-15-12-9-6-3 of front squat and supermans. started RX’ed at 105lbs and had to drop 10lbs throughout the workout. took me forever but i refused to drop anymore and powered through. was not easy but was most def worth it!!! THANKS 🙂

• Amanda J. says:

I love it! or hate it!?
    Yep, Im in for another Whole 30,hopefully this one will go better than the last.

• Cate S says:

I want that in small letters on a T shirt…………….

• Sara says:

Love. It.

If it’s worth having, then by definition, there’s some difficulty involved getting it!

• Barbara says:

Yep. Perfect. Sigh.

• Mel says:

We are really thinking about designing t-shirts with this motto. Stay tuned!

• Jeanye says:

Love this!

and this:

“If you’re just starting out and you’re having trouble, try not to despair. It does get easier — in fact, it becomes natural and effortless. But you have to ride out the hard times — and believe that you CAN ride them out. You’re in control. You make the decisions. And sometimes, you’ll slip. And that’s human and what makes you beautiful. But trust, it won’t always be this challenging.”

Especially the human and beautiful part.

Thanks.

• Morten says:

Should there be a period at the end when there’s no capitalization in the beginning (I’m not ragging on you – I actually struggle with this dilemma almost daily)

• Mel says:

From a grammatical perspective, that thing is a nightmare because it should have capitals. For me, if there’s a comma in the middle, the must be a period at the end — and I’m assuming the lowercase treatment was a stylistic choice. But I snagged it from somewhere, so I’m not guilty of bad capitalization, but I am guilty of stealing a jpeg.

LEAVE A NOTE